Thursday, September 11, 2014

I was told I needed to blog ... so I'm blogging I guess :)

Someone told me that I needed to start a blog ...
A blog about what??  I dunno!!  So then I thought -- maybe I could just journal in a blog.. Is there a word for that that I am missing??  A Jlog?  A Blournal?
Are there any rules?
Here goes ....

I am sitting on my bed in a beach house on our last full day of vacation in the Outer Banks NC ...
My family is having a good time 3 floors up and because of my loose parenting and improper planning I am alone in a basement bedroom with 2 sleeping kids ... 1 of which is my 13 month old son who is so attached to my nipple that he doesn't sleep in a crib (and even if he did, there isn't one here) and if I leave the room he robosenses it and wakes up ... and because the bed is so high he could be injured if he fell ...

So here I am - on a bed - trying to get some work done via FB and email and so on -- I am a virtual health and fitness coach (picture the Weird Science babe, I look nothing like her hahaha!  But what a great movie!) so I spend a lot of time emailing and messaging my customers, who are also my fun friends, and I get side tracked ... butterfly ;)

Anyway I am talking with my friends and attempting to steer them in the best nutritional and physical direction possible and I am recapping in my head all of the nasty things I have eaten this week ... ummm do as I say not as I do is like the all time fit coach on vacation motto --
here is a list of the things I may have consumed while on vacation (judge if you must):

  1. cheetos
  2. oreos dipped in coffee
  3. oreos dipped in nutella
  4. oreos dipped in peanut butter
  5. miller lite
  6. pina coladas
  7. twix
  8. sour cream an onion chips
  9. tequila
  10. icecream cake
Here is the list of healthy things I consumed on vacation:
  1. Shakeology
  2. bananas
  3. water
How many hail mary's do I need to say to fix all this :) ??
If prayer had the ability to fix what has already been done I'd be on my knees in repentance ... well I guess I can pray for strength to get my butt back in gear when I get back to Florida saturday ...
And hopefully it will also get me through the 21 Day Fix that I'll be starting on Monday!
Autumn Calabrese please kick my ass .. please - I am begging for it!








No comments:

Post a Comment